Monday, October 31, 2022

Provo🤯

 Don't have much time so this will be quick. I'm in Provo! My goodbyes in Moab were bitter sweet but now they have some of the best Elders in the mission. I know they will see miracles! 


I'm in the heart of Provo which not gonna lie, is weird. I walk/bike by all of my friends apartments on the daily and walk through campus to get home but I LOVE YOU!! There are so many Latinos here who are ready for the gospel. I feel so loved and lucky that the Lord trusts me with His kids here. 

My new comp is Sister Bochnia from Chicago. She's amazing! And we're living in a apartment with not one but two of my past companions. Hna Davis and Mija Hna Johnson. 

Anyway, I'm happy! It's getting cold which is kinda fun but also we walk so that's kinda scary. 

I know that my Savior, Jesus Christ, lives! He's loves us so much! I've seen this week that Heavenly Father is able to better guide us as we are exactly obedient to Him. 

I love you all dearly!

Hna Lago 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...