Hey friends and fam! I hope you are all doing well. It's been awhile! It's currently snowing in Provo. Like a lot! It's so beautiful and so cold! We have seen so so many miracles these past couple of weeks! The Lord is truly blessing us and we are so grateful for it! 12 of our friends came to church yesterday and two friends accepted baptismal dates this week! The Lord truly prepares his children to receive the gospel! Here are some of my highlights!
- Our friend, Belen came to church last Sunday and told one of the young women's leaders that the Restoration changed her life! We were like whaaaaat?!! We didn't know she had that much interest! So we stopped by the next night and she accepted a baptismal date for this Friday! Bendiciones!
- I had knocked this one door quite a few times and they had never answered until this week! The sweetest lady, Linda, answered and quickly invited us in. She had so many questions and was so excited to meet with us! The next day she too accepted a baptismal date for this month! Milagros!
- We had a fire lesson with Nikson and Jorgel Alexander in the Provo City Center Temple visitors center! They struggle with addiction but a our fellowshipper was able to really help them!
- We went to the temple with all the sisters! It was so beautiful! I've now visited the Payson temple 4 times on the mission. It's so beautiful!
- We had transfers today! Sister Bochnia and I are both staying! Yay!
Anyway, I love you all! Pray for missionary opportunities this holiday season! I love you all!
- Hna Julia Lake








No comments:
Post a Comment