Monday, December 20, 2021

FELIZ NAVIDAD

 Hey hey!! MERRY CHRISTMAS(almost)!! I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season! It has been amazing to see all of the softened hearts that come with this season! Hermana Guajardo and I have loved sharing our Christmas message with anyone who opens their door or doesn't close it right away, lol!! It's pretty chilly out here in Utah but also pretty fun trudging through the snow while knocking doors!! Here's some of my highs and lows from this week!! 

- I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING COMP EVER!! I seriously couldn't be luckier!! She's only been out for 4 weeks now and teaches me a million things everyday! She's bold and testifies with the spirit so strongly!! 
- We started teaching this absolute sweetheart named Mary! She's a pretty devout Catholic, but by the end of our first lesson, she said she would give the Book of Mormon a shot!! Go Mary!! 
- One day we knocked doors for 5 hours and 3 people answered!! Woot woot!! 
- Had interviews with President Hendrickson! He's amazing and makes everyone feel so loved! Couldn't imagine having anyone else as my mission president! 
- We went caroling as a district! Our president asked us to carol in each one of our areas to people who are on the do not contact lists/not interested/people we're trying to teach! It's been so fun and one of the areas has already seen miracles come out of it! 
- Some amazing member invited our friend Ivonne to church and she came(after weeks of us asking her, lol) go members!! 
    But ya, awesome week! Our area is looking up and we are so grateful! I love how this season helps people be more open to hearing about Jesus! And what a privilege we all have to testify of Him and of the peace and joy He brings us!! I'm sure you all already have but if not, go read Luke 2!! I promise you'll feel the spirit and Christ's love! I love you all so much! Thanks for your support and love! Also, if you haven't sent me your Christmas cards... please do!! I hope you all have the most Merry Christmas! 
Love, Hermana Lake 

Fotos:
1. Pretty horses!! 
2. Springville 
3. Pretty sunset 
4. My snow boots broke this week😬 I fixed them with some super glue!! But I also ended up gluing my finger to my boot👍
5. Caroling!! 


Pretty Horses



Pretty Sunset



My snow boots broke this week 







Springville



Caroling!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...