Monday, April 25, 2022

9 months🥲🥲

    Hola hola mis queridos amigos!! How's everyone doing? I've had another great two weeks here in Delta with Sister Elsberry! I love that girl! Here's some of my highlights! 

- We had two devotionals as a mission last weekend. One to end our 90 day Book of Mormon reading and one for Easter! Both were amazing! 
- Delta got some dust storms which was not fun but hey we survived 
- Had some miricles happen on Easter Sunday! Our friend Esther and her husband came to church! Sister Elsberry and I got to speak in sacrament meeting. She spoke on the atonement and baptism and I spoke on the resurrection and how our covenants lead us back to our Savior. Our friends had so many questions after! It was great! A member visiting from Logan brought our new friend Janier to church! She met him in a thrift store and invited him and he came! We love member missionaries! 
- I got to celebrate my 9 months with interviews with President Hendrickson! He's amazing! He always gives the best advice and makes every feel loved and appreciated! 
- I also got to do an overnight exchange with mi hija, Hermana Guajardo and Hermana Kennerley! Both such great sisters who I look up to so much! I got to see how much Hermana G has grown since her training which made me so proud! 
- Our friend Esther is amazing! Her friend was low key giving her a hard time the other day about reading from the Book of Mormon and was saying how we only need the Bible. Esther then asked her, how do you know if something is wrong if you haven't read or prayed about it yet? I LOVE HER! she's already a missionary and isn't even baptized yet. 

In my interview, I asked President Hendrickson how I could make the biggest impact and be a powerful teacher my last 9 months. His advice was to bear my testimony of the Savior, the Atonement, modern day prophets, and the Book of Mormon at every moment I can! Obviously with the people I am teaching but also with my companion, the sisters I go on exchanges with, my friends and family, everyone! Soooooo... here's my testimony of the Book of Mormon! I know that the Book of Mormon has answers to all of our questions! All of them! All we have to do is take the time to study and search. The Book of Mormon has brought me more comfort in my life than anything else! There hasn't been a time that I have read it and didn't feel the Holy Ghost. I know it's the truest of any book and when we study it with the Bible, we will learn how they compliment and strengthen each other. The Book of Mormon changes lives! 

I hope everyone has a great week! I love and pray for you all! 

- Sister Lake🙃

 my cute comp and I dyed eggs for Easter 
- this horse always comes and says hi to us when we go knocking 
- Jesucristo vive! 
- this black dog is our third companion. He follows us all around Delta 
- maverick messed up our gas receipt 
- a cute rock my comp drew on 
- dust storm
- compy and our matching braids 
- this dog really doing the most to bark at us 

 
T
his dog really doing the most to bark at us 



Maverick messed up our gas receipt 



This black dog is our third companion. He follows us all around Delta



Dust storm



This horse always comes and says hi to us when we go knocking 



Jesucristo vive! 



Compy and our matching braids 



A cute rock my comp drew on
 


My cute comp and I dyed eggs for Easter 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...