Monday, May 2, 2022

I love to see the Temple🌷

 Another fun week in Delta! A lot of our friends are reading the scriptures and progressing! Miracles! Here's what's been going on: 

- Lots of great lessons with friends! Carolina, Jainer, and Esther are so close to baptism! We're so grateful and excited for them! 
- I had MLC on Thursday and Zone conference on Friday. I learn so much every time I attend a meeting in the UPM. So many inspired people.
- At zone conference, Janice Kapp Perry came and spoke to us! She's so spiritual. If you don't know who that is, she has written countless primary songs and hymns! We sang lots of her songs and President and Sister Hendrickson sang for us! My favorite was a rewritten EFY medely written just for missionaries. So powerful! 
- My last companion, Sister Fowler got to come down for the day. She's currently serving in the Chinese area in Provo and her companion had a baptism to attend here in Delta. It was good to have her. I missed her cute dance moves and strong testimony.
- I got to see two of my favorite people on Friday. Hermana Guajardo and Stephanie! Stephanie was able to go to the temple and do baptisms for the dead. It was such a sweet experience to watch. Hermana G and I got to be the witnesses. Very grateful for the Elders and their efforts to help her get to the temple. 
    Something that my Mission President focused on in zone conference was working with the end in mind. That really hit me. This week, I really worked on following the Lord's will. Just trying to be an instrument in His hands. It takes practice to not think of ourselves first, but we see miracles and are happier when we do! The working with the end in mind doesn't just apply to missionary work, but to life too. If eternal life and exaltation with our families is our main goal, our discisions will lead us there. 

I love you all! Have the best week! 
💌, Hermana Lake 



Zone Conference


MLC


Stephanie's Temple Trip! (Look at those tulips!) 








New Goal: Have a little farm with baby cows!! So presh.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...