Monday, June 6, 2022

ok, I love it here!

     

    Wow! What a great two weeks! I can't wait to fill you all in! 

    First of all, the work here is amazing! There are so many people who are genuinely interested in hearing the gospel! I have met many people who have been prepared by the Lord. It's amazing! I have been continually reminded that God is a God of miracles! He really is! Here's some of my highlights: 
- In the past two weeks we have found 11 new people to teach! Milagros! Now we just have to find them at home often enough to teach them! They all work so hard here! Some have more than two jobs! 
- Last Saturday we had interviews and MDC! Sister Nicol kindly helped me with my training cause I was not about to stand up there by myself! 
- On Sunday, the assistants came down to Moab and blitzed our area which was awesome! They got two news for us! A member kindly fed all 7 of us. Super fun and crazy 
- Monday was a blast. President and Sister Hendrickson and the assistants drove down a 12 passenger van and picked up our whole zone in price and drove down to Moab! We went and hiked arches together! 
- On Wednesday we got to attend the temple! We went with the Spanish zone I was in for almost my whole mission. So sweet to see all my missionary friends. 
- One of our friends, Kuko, wants to be baptized! We're so excited for him! If yall could pray that his date of June 25th sticks, sería genial!! 
- As if my week couldn't get any better, two if my old comps, Sister Crowther and Sister Nadreau came down yo Moab for exchanges! Wow I've missed them! Such beautiful examples to me! On Sister Nadreau and I's exchange, our planner was so full and confusing with all the doors we put in, we decided to just go by the spirit! It was amazing! We had some back 2 back lessons and found a cute little family to teach. 

Anyway I love you!! Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! I felt so loved! I love being a missionary. Serving the Lord has brought me so much closer to Him! I'm so thankful for all of you and your examples to me! Have the best week:) 

- Sister Lake🤠🤠

Pictures!! 

- Hermana G 
- Lots of hike pictures!! 
- My cute comp in the biggest trailer park ever 
- Sissy Nadreau!! 
- I tried making a 2 to make 20 with the arch but as y'all can tell that didn't work














No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...