Monday, September 26, 2022

Sí!! Me gustaría!!

 Wow! What an amazing couple of weeks it has been! We had transfers this past week anddddd.... I'm still in Moab! Woot woot!! Six months!! I feel so blessed to get to stay. My new comp is Sister Davis from Washington. She's AMAZING!! I'm so super grateful for her. Here's some of my highlights! 

- Exchanges with the Ferron sisters!! We walked in a rain storm half the day and loved it!! 
- Found this golden girl named Lizbeth through an inactive member! Bless up!
When we taught her the restoration she was sp blown away and loved it so much! We're so excited to watch her progress! 
- Our friend Meyer has a baptismal date now! It was our second lesson with him and we decided to read 3 Nephi 11 together. So powerful! When extending the invitation we couldn't even finish our sentence he was already saying, sí!! Me gustaría!! We found him through our English class!! I've seen so many miracles come from English class on my mission! If your home ward/stake doesn't have them, get them going!! 
- Our friend Diana will be going back to Mexico soon;(( I'll miss her so much! But we had a sweet lesson where she recalled all the beautiful changes she has seen in her life since finding the gospel. 

I am so excited to have 4 weeks more in Moab! I have no doubt that we will continue to see miracles! 

Also... general conference is this weekend! How exciting that we will be able to hear the prophets voice! I invite you all to pray and ask Heavenly Father to prepare your hearts and minds to recieve revelation! 

I love you all! Thank you for your love, support, and prayers! Cuídense! 

- hna lake 

Oh my goodness! I forgot something huge!! THREE of my old comps were in Green River for Melon Days so I got to see them! Hnas Nicol, Crowther, and skinner are some of my favorite people! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...