Monday, October 11, 2021

Transfers👀

 Hola hola!! How are you guys!!? I miss you all! This week was awesome!! Lots of rain and it's getting quite cold but still just as pretty! There's even snow in the mountains!! Love it! Hermana Crowther and I had some super spiritual lessons this week and are continuing to find new people to teach! I love how the Lord goes ahead of missionaries and prepares people before we meet them! Exciting/sad news...I'm getting transferred!! Turns out my trainer is so good(duh-she's the best!!) that they need her to train again! So I'm going to SPANISH FORK!! I'll be in a trio which is exciting!! I'll be with a sister I came in with and an awesome trainer!! I'm excited for a new area and new opportunities! Here's some awesome stuff from this week: 

- We met Ceci and Meria, some of the most prepared people I have ever met! I am so excited to see what happens with them!
- Our friend, Juan invited us and the Elders over for tacos! It was all homemade and his salsa was so spicy it made one of the Elders sweat! 
- I really felt my Spanish click this week which made me happy and so grateful! The Lord has definitely been blessing me! 
- It was Hermana Crowther's birthday on Sunday! But it was also fast Sunday...but I made dinner and dessert for her! Love that girl.
- Had our last MDC with our Zone...apparently we're the last Heber Zone ever cause we're getting Spanish Zones next transfer! Woot woot! 

    I just finished reading the story of Abinadi in the Book of Mormon. Wow that guy is awesome! Here's two scriptures that I just think are so beautiful and bring me hope! 

    And behold, I say unto you, this is not all. For O how beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that is the founder of peace, yea, even the Lord, who has redeemed his people; yea, him who has granted salvation unto his people; - Mosiah 15:18

    He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death. - Mosiah 16:9

    I hope we can all look towards our Light this next week! He's always there to help and guide us! I love you all! 

Much love, Hermana Lake



1. My Peeps






2. HEBER ZONE






3. Okay Midway...I see you!





  4. Pretty Sunset





5. Mystery Machine in the rain :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...