Hola Amigos! Cómo están! I hope everyone is doing well! This week included lots of meetings and lots of work! I loved it! Here's some fun/lame/awesome stuff that happened:
- Last pday we went bowling with our district which was super fun! I bowled a 149 which has never happened before! Hope you're proud, Dad!
- My comps and I got pretty sick earlier this week. We flew through tissues and cough drops haha. I definitely don't like being sick without my mom

- Sister Skinner had MLC on Tuesday so Sister Nadreau and I got to run the area for a bit. Greenie power!!
- We had MDC with our Zone! It was all in Spanish and President and the APs gave us some awesome invitations that I can't wait to work on!
- We knocked over 100 doors this week! Crazy!! Hopefully we get some new people to teach this upcoming week because of it!
- We had interviews with President Hendrickson! He's the coolest!
- My friend Juan from Heber got baptized!! Yay!! I got to head back up to my old area which was amazing! So proud of Juan!
- Got some yum empanadas from this guy from Argentina! Shout out to grandma Thomson! She wasn't lying those things are good!
- Had another lesson with our nine year old friend Kriss! He's the sweetest and can read from the Book of Mormon like a boss!
But ya, overall a great week! I love being here in Spanish Fork and spreading Christ's gospel! One of the invitations from the APs was to focus on our purpose as missionaries in every moment. This is something that I feel like everyone needs to work on! Now my purpose as a missionary is definitely different than everyone else's but we all have the same purpose in life which is to become more like our Savior every day! Whatever that looks like for you...I challenge you to do that this week! You guys are awesome! I miss you all! Send me an email! Les amo mucho!!
<3, Hermana Lake
My mission president. He's the best. |
A cute old man said we could get some leaves from his yard. Lol. |
My cute comps |
My cute comps again. |
Spanish Fork poppin off |
Juan's Baptism |
Heber poppin off |
No comments:
Post a Comment