Monday, November 1, 2021

BEST WEEK EVER!!

    Hola Amigos!! Hope everyone is doing great and had an amazing week! I can't wait to tell you guys about mine! It was full of fun times and some of the most spiritual experiences! I have been loving my new area in Spanish Fork and being in a trio! The weather has been amazing! Not cold at all which I am super grateful for! Here's some highlights from my week: 

- Had district council and got some awesome training from our district and zone leaders. They're awesome. 
- Went to our ward trunk-or-treat which ended up just being for the primary... awkward. We got some donuts though...so that was cool. 
- Got to teach a mission prep class which was super fun! Made me kinda wish I went to mission prep. Whoops.
- Started teaching this nine year old kid named Kriss! His brother and mom are members but haven't been active in over ten years. He knows nothing about the gospel or Jesus Christ but has the strongest desire to be baptized like his brother! So sweet! He's a total sweetheart and I can't wait to have another lesson(and talk more about fortnite, duh!) with him!
- Got to go to the TEMPLE!! IN SPANISH!!! it was such a beautiful experience and much needed! The temple is so important and such a blessing to all of us! If you haven't gone in awhile I definitely recommend going! 
- JOSÉ GOT BAPTIZED!! GO JOSÉ!! We had the coolest baptismal service with the Spanish YSA ward. They're all studs and so fun to work with! So proud and excited for José! 
- We had to be home early on Halloween night so we had a mission devotional where they talked about how to become better disciples of Jesus Christ! I learned so much and can't wait to apply it! 

^^^See why this email is titled best week ever?!! Something that really touched me while inside the temple was how much love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for us! And that love is powerful! It can lift us and others up! I hope we can all find more ways to spread God's love and lift others up as we do so! Love you all so much and hope you have fantastic weeks! 
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Lake



My District




Went to this members house and they had five dogs. FIVE DOGS. And she got them to all sit on the couch.



Payson temple. What a beauty. Loved the stained glass.




Me and Mom at the temple!



Blinded by the light





Jose's baptism. He's awesome! 



Temple pics are a must.



Jose wearing the tie we got him!




Elders spotted. An everyday occurrence out here in Utah.



Mountains poppin off 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...