Monday, November 29, 2021

Gobble Gobble Gobble.

    Hola hola!! How is everyone doing?? I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break. I know my family did๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ⛰๐Ÿ– jkjkjk!! I had a great week full of exciting things!! We saw so many miracles! Here's some of my highlights: 

- not a highlight but had to say goodbye to Sister Skinner and Sister Nadreau:( Sister Skinner went home and Sister Nadreau got transferred to Springville. But luckily we are still in the same district!! 
- I met my new comp!! Her name is Sister Guajardo! She's from San Antonio Texas!! She is the coolest person ever! I'm so lucky that I get to be her trainer!! 
- we had Thanksgiving dinner with Reyes family! They are so kind and fun to be around! And are from Argentina so you know we were eating good!! 
- we started teaching this lady named Levsy! Our second lesson with her we were able to clarify a lot of things about the gospel and help her better understand what we believe in as members of the Church of Jesus Christ! It was one of the most powerful lessons I have ever had as we read the 3 Nephi 11 in the Book of Mormon! I'm so excited to see her progress!! 

Here's a scripture that we read with Levsy that helped us all feel the spirit!!
" Arise and come forth unto me, that ye may thrust your hands into my side, and also that ye may feel the prints of the nails in my hands and in my feet, that ye may know that I am the God of Israel, and the God of the whole earth, and have been slain for the sins of the world."  - 3 Nephi 11:14
This might have been when Jesus visited the America's thousands of years ago but I think it is an invitation to all of us. To come unto Christ and get to know Him personally and learn that He is our Savior! Whether that be through prayer scriptures, or applying the atonement in our lives! 

I hope you all have amazing weeks! I pray and think of you all often! I love you and so does Jesus!! 
Love, Hermana Lake 


Pics!!

The Reyes family 

Some Lake family FaceTime fun 




Said goodbye to Hermana Nadreau with some bomb acai bowls 

These chickens reminded me of home

My cute new comp!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bittersweet

  Hola a todos! Espero que hayan tenido hermosas Navidades! The only way to describe this weekend is beautiful and so so sacred!  We were ab...