Hey friends!! How is everyone doing?? Hermana Guajardo and I had a great week here in Spanish Fork! Training is hard but also so fun! I definitely got the best companion out there! Here's some of my highlights from this week!
- got to hang out with our district last Monday! Hermana Nadreau, my past comp is in my district! Yay! It had only been a couple days but I missed her!
- we went on exchanges with the STLs! They both came to our area so we had to double book it! Kinda crazy but so fun!
- we found two new people to teach this week! Haley and Aryani! Aryani is a single mom with the cutest kids ever! She already believes that the Book of Mormon is true which is amazing! Haley is 18 and so sweet! She doesn't know a lot about God or Jesus so it has been so cool watching her learn about them and growing a relationship!
- had dinner with the Diaz family last night! They made some traditional soup from Honduras which was so so good!
- we had lots of opportunities to share our Christmas message this week with members and non members! We read about Christ's birth in Luke 2 and I absolutely loved how we read the same thing with everything, but every person/household got something different out of it! Some talked about how it was a miracle, some talked about the faith we need to have to belive in it, and some talked about the peace that it brings them. I love it! If you haven't read Luke chapter 2 yet this Christmas season, DO IT! I know it will bring you peace and help you feel God's love!
I love you all so much! Thank you for all your emails and prayers!! Also, send me your Christmas cards!! I would love to see your beautiful faces!! Here's the address of where you would send them to: 85 N 600 E, Provo, Utah. I hope everyone has a great week! Spread God's love this season!!
Pictures:)
| Me and my cute comp |
| Sunset |
| The cutest pup(besides bowie) |
| Some cute sheep and pretty mountains |
Please read these t-shirts. Only in Utah![]() |
| Christmas lights!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment